Your privacy is important. This page describes the steps we take to protect your privacy.
If you sign up for news updates on the AWJ website we will ask you for your e-mail address, first name and second name.
- We will only use the personal information you provide to allow us to to send you the information updates that you have requested.
- We will not disclose this information to any third parties unless we are compelled or required to by law.
- All correspondence from our website will include a link to allow you to unsubscribe from our news services.
We have established several security features on our site:-
- Anti-spam – to register on the site you have to type in some random characters. This prevents any malicious software on you computer from registering your details with us.
- Personal authentication – your subscription for updates will only be activated once you personally respond to a confirmation e-mail from us.
- Secure storage – all personal information held on this website is encrypted and stored on our secure, dedicated servers.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent to your computer or browsing device when you access a website. These files are not computer programs and cannot be used to cause damage to your computer.